The Business Benchmark Group Podcast, hosted by Stefan Kazakis, gives business owners insight and advice delivered by some of the best business coaches in Australia.
We’re dedicated to helping all business owners create and sustain, easy-to-run and profitable businesses that enhance their lives.
Tune into recordings from live events, interviews with business owners who are kicking goals and discussions with thought leaders.
The right team will be a massive boost to your business. There’s no doubt about it.
To get the job done, you need the right people in the right seats. While the lone ranger mentality was necessary in the early days of your business, growth is limited when it’s dependent on one person.
Learn as these great business owners – Brett Crowther (General Manager of Trade Alliance Group),
Nick Collins (General Manager of Middy’s Electrical), Luke Williams (General Manager of HazardCo Australia), Brendan Dover (CEO and Founder of The Drain Man), Joe Caprara (CEO of Cassaform)
– How they have continued to lead and support their industries whilst working through materials and skilled workers shortages
– How they have built, and continue to build, high performing teams whilst putting a spotlight on achieving 5-star service levels in a hyper growth market
– Their top tips to attract and win A Grade customers, team, and suppliers to your business
– Their greatest learnings from the last 5 years
– How they’re working with the material shortage and pricing pressures experienced in the industry over the next 12-18 months
– How to stay focused on what you can control
– What they see as the next frontier for the trades and construction industry in Australia
This is your chance to hear the conversation between the successful trade business owners. Don’t miss it.