- Have you ever considered outsourcing?
- Get In The Zone and Eat That Frog! How to Revolutionise Your Time Management
- How to break your procrastination habit and be productive
- How your economic and emotional drivers affect your business
- In case you missed it: The three cycles that affect your business and news of Tradie Hour
It gives me great pleasure to welcome Andrew Phillips to this week’s Great Australian stories in the Making.
Andrew was destined to have a very promising career in the world of AFL in the 80’s. Sadly a degenerative back condition could not stand the rigors of AFL football and his career was cut short.
The former Carlton footballer turned to the world of business and with the same grit, determination and prowess learnt on the field then applied in the board room.
He has spent a lifetime working to create educational opportunities for children from disadvantaged backgrounds, and is now running The Phillips Brothers Foundation.
Phillips Foundation Website:
– – – –
Visit Business Benchmark Group
Get in touch:
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST