Watch this video on YouTube
Subscribe to our podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, PodBean, iHeartRadio, TuneIn Radio
In this special episode of our podcast, Brendan Dover from The Drain Man shares the story of his business, the enormous growth and success he's achieved since becoming a client with Business Benchmark Group in 2007, and he offers tremendous insight into the decisions he's made on his business journey.
Brendan gives his unique perspective on a number of key topics:
- The difference between running and growing a business
- Business structure
- The importance of developing the right people
- Marketing - and the importance of test & measure
- Finance and knowing the numbers
- Targeting a specific niche
- Strategy, planning, and the future of his business
- Q&A session with the audience
Do you have a question for Stefan to answer in an upcoming episode?
Submit your questions via email or get in touch with us on social media!
Stefan Kazakis on 29 May 2018
Brendan Dover from The Drain Man shares the story of his business, its enormous growth since 2007, and gives us tremendous insight in the decisions he's made on his business journey. ...Read more
Stefan Kazakis on 20 November 2018
Joseph Lattouf, Co-Founder of Hairhouse Warehouse with his brother Tony, shares the incredible story of his life in business. From humble beginnings of buying a single “run-down” hair salon in D ...Read more