Listen to Episode 20:
We interview Tom Harley, CEO of Harley & Sons Roofing (formerly Aussie Plumbers & Gutters) in a fantastic, candid interview discussing the challenges and successes in running and growing his business.
Harley & Sons Roofing (harleyroofing.com.au) is a second generation family business in Melbourne who has undergone huge growth over the past few years.
Prior to working with us at Business Benchmark Group, Tom was regularly working 14 hour days, encountered problems with lead-flow, recruiting, and the systems and processes within the business.
After joining our Board of Directors program, Tom implemented new processes and ideas that have allowed the business to grow competently and confidently.
Key achievements include:
- Huge growth in revenue, profit and team
- Focused on improving all elements of leadflow, workflow and cashflow, with incredible results
- Established systems and processes in all aspects of the business – allowing everyone to know their role and allowing for delegation of tasks to the right people
- Better time management and time spent working (better work/life balance)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Links to upcoming events:
Business Breakthrough Workshop:
Board of Directors 12:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Need a business coach?
Subscribe to our podcast:
Find and SUBSCRIBE to our podcast:
Do you have a question for Stefan to answer in an upcoming episode?
Submit your questions via email or get in touch with us on social media!
Stefan Kazakis on 29 May 2018
Brendan Dover from The Drain Man shares the story of his business, its enormous growth since 2007, and gives us tremendous insight in the decisions he's made on his business journey. ...Read more
Stefan Kazakis on 20 November 2018
Joseph Lattouf, Co-Founder of Hairhouse Warehouse with his brother Tony, shares the incredible story of his life in business. From humble beginnings of buying a single “run-down” hair salon in D ...Read more