The culture of your organisation is the unspoken agreement that permeates everything you do. To build a top 1% business requires having an ethos of ‘I will do this, I can do this, I will follow through’.
Responding to change is a critical part of the culture and operations of the business. You, your team and your business must be agile and flexible.
But how do you achieve this?
- Be open to change with a result-focused mindset. That is key – it must always be about the results.
- Ensure you are continually reflecting on your plan and operations, and ensure your plan is using everybody’s strengths most effectively and productively.
- If things aren’t going to plan and you could be doing better, identify what changes need to be made.
- Consider how you can become more productive, rather than staying at the default position of simply we need more machines and more people, which is very expensive and not always the right solution.
- When you do identify that changes need to be made in your operations and business, ensure that everybody gets an opportunity to contribute to changes.
The more collaborative you are, the better decisions you can make about change and the more buy-in you will have from your team. You must have a common goal so that all resources collaborate to an extreme bias of exceptional delivery.
Power to you!
Stefan Kazakis on 5 May 2018
Responding to change is a critical part of the culture and operations of the business. You, your team and your business must be agile and flexible. ...Read more