What is the overall mission of the Business Benchmark Group team? We believe that every small business owner can achieve big business success.
What do we mean by that? For many, the frustrations and struggles of business mean that they have lost sight of their original vision of success.
It’s not that they don’t want to succeed or get the business breakthrough that they are striving for. It’s just that the skills and tools of starting a business are very different to those required to grow a business.
Anyone can learn these skills, it’s that not many have ever slowed down and committed to doing so.
We believe that the key to any business’ success is within the heart and soul of the business. A business owner that builds a team based on a culture of values that everyone feels a part of, will be successful.
In fact, if a business lacks these values, then it will be doomed to mediocrity.
Culture based on values is the glue that holds businesses together.
We look at the process first and then we look at the people operating the processes.
As a business we walk our talk. We don’t recommend any strategies that we wouldn’t implement in our own business.
We are building on a culture for success.
“My style of leadership is to have robust, accountable team members who are aligned in values and not scared to say what they think,” said Stefan Kazakis.
“Our team has to be transparent, dependable and honest with tenacity to get up and go. Succeeding in business is not easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard.”
- Bias to high performance challenge – always striving for the next level collectively
- Bias to provide solutions – always seeking answers to solutions
- Bias for excellence – if it is to be done lets do it extremely well
- Bias for urgency and accountability – do it now and own the result, good or bad
- Bias for transparency – open, honest, brutal truth, outcome based thinking
- Bias to do whatever it takes – and to do the right thing
- Bias for caring – we can’t want more than you do, but we do care
- Bias to listen rather than talk – asking questions and providing outcome based solutions
- Bias for structure and order – if we said we will do it then we will
- Bias for innovation, flexibility and diversity – providing critical thinking