Business Benchmark Group is looking for a talented and confident Business Coach to join our team on a full-time basis in our Doncaster, Melbourne office to operate in a private coaching / training capacity either face to face or via technology.
No two days will be alike in this fast-paced and vibrant role. Acting as a pivotal influencer, you'll be working with a range of unique and colourful clients, providing them with the skills, tools and advice needed to grow a successful business.
More specifically, some of your key duties will include:
- Leading and delivering strategic business transformation programs through one on one and groups sessions;
- Providing subject matter expertise on the key areas of small business performance (i.e. sales, marketing, finance, operations, time management and employees);
- Working alongside clients to identify, create goals around, review and ultimately achieve 90-day action plans;
- Facilitating and coaching people performance improvement at all levels; and
- Applying theoretical and practical experience in analysing and solving problems to deliver tangible results.
Communication of Culture
If you can commit to and live with these principles, then you’re the type of person who will be successful and help our company thrive. If you feel this level of accountability is not right for you, that you’re not willing or able to engage with us at this level and take the steps necessary to do what you say you are going to do and be accountable for your actions (in other words, live “Above the Line”) then we are not a good fit and you don’t belong here with us.
We understand that not every person is ready for this level of commitment, and we appreciate the honesty of those who decide this is not the right place for them.
On the other hand, you would make an ideal candidate to join our company if you are willing to commit to the following 'Above the Line' principles:
- Accountability - See It, Own It, Solve It, Do It
- Become part of the solution
- Respect for others and their feelings
- Act Now!
- “What else can I do?”
- “What coaching do you have for me?... What can I do better?”
- Personal ownership
- Reject average
- Show others that you care
Are you the right fit?
If you thrive in a high energy, high demand environment, you'll find this opportunity to be incredibly rewarding!
Here's what you'll need to stand out:
- Experience in leading and growing teams / business opportunities for small-medium sized businesses
- Some financial literacy - you don't need to be an accountant, but you need to understand how to read a Profit and Loss statement, a Balance Sheet and the functions of a cashflow projection
- Resilience and grit - you know what it takes to overcome obstacles to build and grow a successful business
- Genuine enthusiasm for what you do, and a glass-half-full mentality - you leave baggage at the door and begin all client meetings with a fresh perspective and energy / excitement about the outcomes you're influencing
- A strategic and tactical approach - you'll provide coaching and mentoring by focusing not only on the 'what', but importantly, on the 'how'
- Well crafted communication and interpersonal skills - you articulate your thoughts / advice clearly, professionally and inspirationally, in a way clients can understand
- A focus on client care - you act as a guide, aiming your efforts at what is most beneficial for each client and their respective business
Importantly, Business Benchmark Group is seeking candidates who are, or have been, a business coach or management consultant and who are passionate about working with small-medium business owners! Although not essential, an MBA or other relevant tertiary qualification would be highly regarded, as will experience in building a business of your own.
Interested? Apply today!
Make these rewards your reality...
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced business coach looking to establish a long-term career with a globally recognised organisation!
You'll experience enough variety in your role to keep you excited by each client's needs, without the distraction of sales, or administrative duties. All coaches are fully supported by the sales and administration teams meaning you focus on doing what you do best, and what you love to do which is coaching businesses and their people!
Business Benchmark Group understands how important employee loyalty is and understands their people are their greatest asset. As such, you'll be provided with a range of benefits as recognition of your contribution, including:
- Ongoing training and development - grow personally & professionally
- Career advancement opportunities
- No weekend work - enjoy real work/life balance
- Increases in rewards based on results
You'll enjoy a highly attractive remuneration package (1st year OTE = $90,000 - $120,000). With significant commission available based on your results, there is ongoing potential to earn above and beyond (2nd - 3rd year coaches can make upwards of $200,000 - $250,000!).
If you're a driven coach / management consultant looking to excel in your career - Apply Now!
Business Benchmark Group is an equal opportunity employer.