Now available on iTunes, Stitcher, PodBean, iHeartRadio, TuneIn Radio
In this special episode of our podcast, Brendan Dover from The Drain Man shares the story of his business, the enormous growth and success he's achieved since becoming a client with Business Benchmark Group in 2007, and he offers tremendous insight into the decisions he's made on his business journey.
Brendan gives his unique perspective on a number of key topics:
- The difference between running and growing a business
- Business structure
- The importance of developing the right people
- Marketing - and the importance of test & measure
- Finance and knowing the numbers
- Targeting a specific niche
- Strategy, planning, and the future of his business
- Q&A session with the audience
Do you have a question for Stefan to answer in an upcoming episode?
Submit your questions via email or get in touch with us on social media!
Stefan Kazakis on 23 August 2017
Stefan Kazakis is the founding Principal of Business Benchmark Group and has spent more than two decades at the forefront of business including 25 years as an owner across multiple industries. He has ...Read more
Stefan Kazakis on 1 May 2018
Marketing is something that happens every day, so it’s vital that you get better at telling your story. ...Read more