Need to get equipped with the latest skills and the ideas in your industry? Or maybe you're seeking a rousing pep-talk from an inspiring leader? There are plenty of excellent small business events and business meetups around Melbourne, covering topics such as sales, marketing and entrepreneurship.
But it requires some courage to take the plunge and get out on the business event circuit. So before you print off a new batch of business cards, review the benefits of attending a business coaching event in Melbourne below.
Three benefits of attending small business coaching events
Business coaching events provide you with the opportunity to learn from speakers who have overcome the same challenges that you're facing. You will also be able to network and brainstorm with like-minded business owners.
1. Get motivated – Inspiration and motivation are very important to business success but it's hard to know where to find it if you're lacking. The speakers at business coaching events are often leaders in their field and have achieved success by motivating and inspiring their own teams.
2. Acquire new skills – You're never too old to learn new things or acquire new skills, especially when it comes to business. Whether you've been operating for years and need to learn about the new developments in technology or you're just starting out and still learning the fundamentals, you can learn a lot from business coaching events.
3. Form new partnerships – You'll have the opportunity to meet and network with other business owners. Sharing ideas can potentially lead to forming new business partnerships that could be very beneficial for you and your business.
Melbourne small business events hosted by Business Benchmark Group
At Business Benchmark Group, we know that it's important for business owners to know what they're getting before spending time or money. That's why we're are upfront about the costs, commitments and benefits of our tailored business coaching events.
We organise a number of business coaching events and programs to suit a range of businesses at varying stages of growth.
Which one is the right fit for you and your business?
- Event type – Large coaching event for business owners.
- Event details – Events are held monthly and run for 3 hours.
- Event content – Guest speakers, interviews with industry leaders and networking for attendees.
These events are designed for business owners who want to start thinking bigger and take their business to the next level of growth. The events are made up of a mix of educational material from guest speakers, interviews with industry leaders and networking with other business owners.
Business Breakthrough Audit
- Event type – Small, intensive event.
- Event details – The audit runs for 3 hours.
- Event content – We go into detail about the specific strengths and weaknesses of your business.
The audit is for business owners who want to improve and grow their businesses but don't know exactly what it is that's holding them back. Audits are conducted by small business experts who have faced and overcome their own challenges to grow their businesses. You'll walk away with a much clearer view of business and actionable next steps to improve it.
Diamond Club Business Coaching Workshop
- Event type – Small coaching event.
- Event details – Workshops are held fortnightly and run for 2 hours.
- Event content – You'll receive education, the ability to apply that learning to your business and the support of other Diamond Club members.
This coaching workshop is designed for business owners who are starting to get serious about business growth and success. Diamond Club is focused on inspiration, motivation and results orientated business growth.
Reserve your place at the next Business Benchmark Group event
Business Benchmark Group events will provide you the tools and education you need to take your business to the next level. You'll learn from business coaches who have experienced and overcome the same barriers that are facing your business.
We will help you:
- Set up your infrastructure for growth
- Build a 'champion' team
- Lead your business by example
- Start making real money
- Spend more time with your loved ones
For information about events that will benefit you and your business, call Business Benchmark Group on 03 9001 0878.
Stefan Kazakis on 27 May 2017
What better way to wrap up the month than with a fantastic M500 event this week. As a team, we sometimes forget what a great event it is, after all it’s what we do every month, but we really do eat ...Read more