Business Freedom, Are You Getting It?
As the CEO of Business Benchmark Group, at every Board of Directors 12 Melbourne Business Coaching Program one of the key questions that I ask all members is:
Does your small business provide you with the freedom you imagined it would?
Freedom is valuable
We aspire to attain the type of financial freedom to use one’s time more efficiently or to do things we’d prefer to do, to be free of boredom and the daily repetition of mundane tasks.
A kind of freedom where we can enjoy life, time with our loved ones and focus on achieving, while our business runs itself.
Did you go into small business to achieve greater freedom? Our exclusive Melbourne based small business coaching program is designed to maximise your small business' potential.
Top 5 Tips For Small Business Freedom
If you’re seeking to achieve greater financial freedom in your small business this year, here is the best business advice to keep in mind on your pursuit towards small business financial freedom.
- Money doesn't solve everything: The way you manage your money is more important than the amount that your small business earns.
- Not all that glitters is gold: Don’t be influenced by the luxuries that others own, many are plagued by the debts of their luxuries. Luxuries are attained through giving your business time and commitment.
- Save, save again and save some more: Spend less than you earn, invest and then once your money has multiplied taste the fruits of your success.
- Purchase with your head, not your credit limit: Evaluate, compare alternatives and consider whether every purchase for your small business is essential, to the daily running of your small business.
- Check your scoreboard on a daily basis: By always knowing the status of your business’ scoreboard your financials will continue to prosper; due to your knowledge of all incoming and outgoing expenses within your small business.
Get into Financial Shape with Business Coaching
Remember financial freedom isn’t something we are blessed with or something that is gifted to us. It is something we achieve through calculated financial management and utilising business advice.
These keys to financial freedom can be taught, but it takes time. A dedicated small business coach and attending business coaching programs are some of the most practical and efficient ways to learn the secrets to small business financial freedom.
At Board of Directors 12 business coaching programs, we teach how every small business can achieve big business success!
Stefan Kazakis on 7 April 2018
This month we are focusing on innovation and why this will give your business the competitive edge. For me, innovation is part of the continued evolution of my business. You must have a vision, and yo ...Read more